DuPage County DUI Lawyers
DUI Defense Attorneys in Wheaton and Warrenville
When you or a family member has been charged with driving under the influence (DUI), it is easy to feel completely hopeless. You failed a breathalyzer and were arrested for DUI; it may seem that little can be done but accept the consequences and hope they are not too harsh. The reality is, however, you may have a number of options available to you and the Davi Law Group is ready to help you through the process.
Illinois DUI Defense Lawyers Who Will Fight for You
Penalties prescribed by law for DUI can be very severe. However, our attorneys, with experience and knowledge of the Illinois criminal justice system, are intimately familiar with the approach taken by prosecutors and law enforcement in seeking DUI convictions. This allows our team the ability to work within the law to minimize the impact to your future, while aggressively protecting your rights under the law.
We are equipped to handle DUI and drunk driving cases of all types, and we are acutely aware of how such charges can affect you and your family. We pledge to work tirelessly on your behalf so that you can quickly resume the activities of daily living and providing for your family. Our team is prepared to help you in any DUI-related matter, including:
- First-Offense DUI: Many first-time offenders may be able to have the charges against them dropped upon successful completion of available programs. License suspensions, however, may still apply, and we can help get you back on the road sooner.
- Commercial Driver’s License DUI: Holders of a Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) can face disqualification of their CDL for even a private vehicle DUI offense.
- Aggravated DUI: Charges of driving under the influence may be prosecuted as aggravated DUI if the case involves serious injury or death, the DUI is alleged to have occurred with a child in the vehicle, or upon consideration of other factors.
- MDDP/BAIID-Related Cases: Many drivers may be afforded a measure of relief from a license suspension through Monitoring Device Driving Permit (MDDP) and Blood Alcohol Ignition Interlock Device (BAIID) programs.
- Breathalyzer and Field Sobriety Test Issues: Law enforcement officials rely heavily on the results of breathalyzer machines and field sobriety tests, which can be inaccurate if not performed correctly.
Legal Counsel in DuPage County for DUI Defense
No matter what type of DUI charge you may be facing, you deserve an attorney who is committed to your future. At Davi Law Group, we understand the difficulties presented by such charges and are ready to help you every step of the way. Contact us today to schedule a consultation with one of our hardworking defense attorneys. Financing options are available. We will review your case and help you explore every option that may be available to you. With offices in Warrenville and Wheaton, we are proud to serve clients in DuPage, Kane, Will, Kendall, and Cook Counties.